Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] Update R2spec

BTW, while we are on this topic, is anyone using the 'R-Repo' project
to upload the RPMs / spec files generated using R2spec?

R-Repo project:
http://www.bioinformatics.org/r-repo/wiki/

I had hoped to find time to build some packages and upload them, but I
haven't been able to find time to do that. Is there a better place for
R packages? If the 'R-Repo' project looks useful, please let me know.

Cheers,
Dan.