Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] [Fwd: [R] R 2.8.1 is scheduled for December 22]

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 18:04 +0000, Dan Bolser wrote:
> Is there an official R repo for bleeding edge R?
>
> I mean I know this list is for getting R into F, but as a 'test bed'
> for early F/R yum adopters like us?

No, but the new R packages hit rawhide first. You could always do:

yum --enablerepo=rawhide update R

Of course, that might drag in other things from rawhide if any of its
dependencies have notably changed, but its the best thing I can offer.

Alternately, I will announce when I've built R for the other Fedora
targets, you can then download them from the testing updates and give
karma so it goes into stable faster.

It only takes three votes to move an update from testing to stable. :)

~spot