Re: How to handle already installed libraries ?

Patrice Dumas wrote:

> Doing it in pre script may have more sense, but once again the user
> should do it by hand, it shouldn't be automatic.

Then I believe that we should just leave things as they are now :)

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]