Re: How to handle already installed libraries ?

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 01:09:33AM +0200, pingou wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Other question, in the case that the library has not been installed at
>> the right place should we remove it ? (before install it through the rpm)
>
> We shouldn't either.

Maybe the new feature of R 2.6 could help on that point...

> R CMD INSTALL --preclean cleans up the sources after a
> attempting to install.

Should we use it ? (in the sense that now that R implements it)

Regards,
~Pingou

[1]https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-announce/2007/000832.html

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]