Presentation

Hello,

My name is Pierre-Yves Chibon, I am one of the french ambassadors.
I have just discovered this mailing list but I am glad to see that I am not the only one using R under Fedora :-) (not lot of french do so)

To shortly introduce myself, I am student doing a master in bioinformatics. And i will have to program under R so I have already done the RPMs needed for the software on which I will have to work. These RPMs are Biobase, Multtest, and Maanova (but this one was to try), they are all from the bioconductor website. Biobase and Multtest are waiting for reviews on bugzilla. And I am waiting for their review to make other RPMs :-)

I hope to be helpful in what I can do...

Sincerely yours,
Pierre-Yves

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]