Re: Re: Additional R packages [arm, car, lme4, Matrix, coda, leaps, mlmRev] for Extras?

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 16:23 -0400, Tom Moertel wrote:
> Looking ahead to that last step, how does the build system handle
> weird
> build-order requirements?  Can the system, for example, infer from
> BuildRequires statements that it must build and install the R-Matrix
> package before it can try to build R-arm?  (I couldn't find out how
> Plague deals with dependencies from my search of the wiki.)

Sortof. mock builds a chroot with all of the BuildRequires (and the
Requires of those packages) installed, so if it is already built, it
will be pulled in. If a BuildRequire isn't built yet (aka, not in the
Fedora repository), that build will fail in the prep stage.

~spot

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]