Re: Re: rpy needs to be rebuilt in time for next push

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 12:18, Jose' Matos wrote:
>   The fix is not as straight forward as I would like:
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/8338-rpy-0
>.4.6-8.fc6/
>
>   I will investigate further...

  Fixed. The fix was easy. :-)

  As I suspected the cause is displayed in the release notes of R:

 o   The version string shown in the startup message and by
       "R --version", and that stored in variable R.version.string
       are now in exactly the same format.

$ R --version
R version 2.3.0 (2006-04-24)

previously "version" was not there (first line).

  I had also to fight with the (inter)dependence between texinfo and tetex.

BuildRequires texinfo implies tetex for FC-4 and FC-5 but not for FC-3 and
FC-6. :-)

  All versions have been built now and they should be available in the next
iteration of Extras.
--
José Abílio

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]