SNAKE code is available!

So we've finally put SNAKE online here:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/snake/

The code is available in git thusly:
git clone git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/snake

What's SNAKE, you ask? It stands for Smart Network Automated Kickstart
Environment. Basically, this is a thingy for doing automated
installation testing with kickstart. It generates kickstarts based on
templates, modifies them with some plugins, and so on.

This is still alpha-quality software (although we've been using it for
some testing / system insalls internally for months now). Bear with us
as we work toward a 1.0 release.

This is the foundation of the future test lab and rawhide doom-o-meter -
once we get this installing systems to our liking, we start gathering
test results from those installations, then doing them every night
automatically, and so on.

Anyway, if there's any questions, feel free to ask.

-w