Fedora QA Meeting - Wed. June 20, 1500UTC

Hi!

This is the early warning for the weekly Fedora QA meeting. This week's
meeting will be at 1500UTC (that's 11AM US Eastern) on Wednesday. Note
the change of date! If this meeting time works out, we'll make it a
permanent change.

If there's anything people would like to discuss, email the list. Here's
a couple things I'd be talking about:

/topic Bodhi + automation

Bodhi needs support for automated testing of missing/broken deps. What
other simple things can we automate - rpmdiff, for instance?

/topic Updating release criteria + testing matrix

We need some guidelines on what to test with Live spins and a test
matrix to go with that. There might be other updates for Release
Criteria and the test matrix that we want to make before F8t1. Check
them here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TreeTestingTemplate

/topic Bugzilla priority/severity guidelines

We need to set some guidelines on the use of priority/severity in
Bugzilla. Here's a start:

1) Priority is determined by rel-eng/devel/qa
  a) 'urgent' priority is reserved for bugs that need to be fixed before
working on anything else.
2) Severity is determined by the nature of the bug
  a) 'urgent' severity is reserved for extremely severe bugs: things
that corrupt user data, bugs that could ruin hardware, remotely
exploitable security holes, etc.

That's all for now. See you there!

-w