F7rc2 - early heads-up

Fedora 7, Release Candidate 2 images are being uploaded to
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ as we speak. i386 is available right
now and x86_64 and ppc should follow shortly thereafter.

If nothing show-stoppingly huge is found in these images we'll be
releasing this as Fedora 7. Everything less than "catastrophic" will be
fixed with updates as soon as we can, *after* the release.

I think there are a couple workarounds and notes for this release that I
don't have right yet, but I'll be sure to make them available as soon as
I can.

Here's the installer test matrix:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/7/FinalTreeTesting

Good luck, QA dudes. This is one of the most complex releases we've ever
done - the biggest I've ever seen, surely - and we couldn't have gotten
this far, this quickly, without your help. Hopefully testing will reveal
something we feel ready to release.

report problems here, on IRC, or in bugzilla, as always.

-w