Re: Fedora QA Beats

Thanks for your bravery, Rahul and David. Rex Dieter has also agreed to
be the QA Contact for KDE.

David, you should get yourself a wiki page/account - I swear we'll get
it to work this time!

So here's the first Official QA Task for you: making sure we have all
the blockers tracked. If there's any bug that falls under your beat
that you think is important enough to add to the blocker list, please
add it (and send mail to fedora-qa-list!)

If you're not sure, email the list and check out the Release Criteria:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria

Basically anything that breaks installation, package updating (yum,
RPM, etc.) or any program that crashes at startup should be probably be
considered a blocker.

Here's a link to the current blocker list: http://rdr.to/YH

Thanks!

-w