[Fwd: Fedora Development (2007-04-11) Live i386 image available]

Hi folks,

We're trying to do weekly LiveCD spins of Rawhide, so you can test
rawhide (well.. most of it) without having to sacrifice a machine to it.

If you've got a blank CD and some extra time, please give this a shot -
it's a really good way to test on a lot of hardware (try it in your
friend's laptop, your parents computer.. whatever you can get your hands
on!)

As always, bug reports against this thing should be filed against Fedora
Core / devel.

Thanks!

-w