QA Meeting Thu. Mar 29

Just a reminder - we'll have a QA meeting tomorrow (Thursday, March 29)
at 1600UTC (noon EDT). If you want to join the QA group, or help test
releases, come on down.

This week's agenda:

1) Test3 - the story so far
see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/7/Test3TreeTesting to get an idea
what's up and how you can help.

2) Bug days
Weekly bug days - this Friday will be a rawhide bug day, but next week
we should be able to do a kernel bug day with help from davej. What
other things should we look at?

3) Bugzilla status
- Red Hat's going to be upgrading to Bugzilla 3.0 sometime after it
comes out. What do we want/need for the Fedora project?
- How can we make Bugzilla easier for people?

4) Automated test tool status
SNAKE, Beaker, the updates tool, and other friends - where are they and
what's next?

5) Open discussion

The agenda is at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20070329 -
feel free to edit or suggest changes.