Re: Today's rawhide ~= Fedora 7 Test3

Will Woods said the following on 03/27/2007 09:55 AM Pacific Time:
Rawhide's been frozen this past week while we stabilize for Test3. Today
we pulled in (hopefully) the last batch of fixes for F7t3, and we're
fairly confident this will be the final tree.

See the TreeTesting page for some info on what's been tested and what
issues we're already aware of: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/7/Test3TreeTesting

Anyone want to volunteer to take some of the test items?

-w

There has been a lot of talk on the other lists about the status of the mirrors.  I do a periodic sync of a geo-local mirror to me for rawhide.  How can I tell by looking at the files on the mirror if they are consistent with the tree described above?

John