F7Test3

It's that time again - F7Test3 is frozen and we're starting to get
release candidates. Here's the installer test matrix:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/7/Test3TreeTesting

As usual, from now until release rawhide can be considered a nightly
snapshot of the Test3 release. I'll have pungi config files available
soon so you can make your own media if you want to test that way.
Current things of note:

Today's rawhide will bomb if you use a kickstart that has 'timezone
--isUtc', and it inverts the meaning of ip=dhcp.

Both issues should be fixed tomorrow. Bugs should be filed against
Fedora Core, version "devel".

Happy testing!

-w