[Fedora-php-devel-list] New library version and compat package

Hi,

Each new major version of a library means a new package.

Common pratice was to provide a new package, with a new name
for the new API (ex: php-vendor-project#)

For yoast/phpunit-polyfills I apply a new/modern way
creating a compat package (with review exception allowed)

Previously: php-yoast-phpunit-polyfills version 1.1.1

Update:

1/ php-yoast-phpunit-polyfills version 2.0.1

https://git.remirepo.net/cgit/rpms/php/yoast/php-yoast-phpunit-polyfills.git/commit/?id=dac5932688ebea14fe8efba17ca836abce672f3c

Notice: new installation path

2/ php-yoast-phpunit-polyfills1 version 1.1.1

https://git.remirepo.net/cgit/rpms/php/yoast/php-yoast-phpunit-polyfills1.git/commit/?id=c94683459d310a551f423e6fc604cfc82f6340d7

Notice: installation patch is unchanged for v1

Explanation: autoloader path must be unchanged so
consumers won't notice the new provider name
(consider it like a shared library soname)

3/ php-phpmailer6 use v1

https://git.remirepo.net/cgit/rpms/php/phpmailer/php-phpmailer6.git/commit/?id=4465480c3c741e1f0d4e7c63626a8ca8c6a32d92

Range dependency ensure v1 is used

4/ php-mikey179-vfsstream use v2

https://git.remirepo.net/cgit/rpms/php/mikey179/php-mikey179-vfsstream.git/commit/

This make packager life easier, as compat package doesn't need
a review (https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/issue/65917)
especially as PHP reviews are terribly slow/stalled

Remi

P.S.1: I was used to not use this way because of lack of range
version dependency on EL-7. Now EL-7 is EOL :)

P.S.2: for memory https://blog.remirepo.net/pages/Pending-reviews