App version using jean85/pretty-package-version

Hi,

Some packages start using jean85/pretty-package-version
to manage their version number.

This library read composer.json so does not make sense
outside composer world (thus for RPM).

In all case we have to patch the app to drop this dependency
Ex:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo/blob/master/f/php-bartlett-PHP-CompatInfo-5.3.0-rpm.patch#_55

Another idea will be to get the version from the
rpm database from the file

I attached a trivial implementation using
rpm command or rpminfo extension

Of course, rpminfo is ~10 times faster than the bad exec.

Comment or other idea ?

Remi

P.S. perhaps this may be added to fedora/autoloader
which already provides what we need to get rid of composer stuff.