PSR packages in Fedora

Hi,

We now have a new php-pecl-psr package in F27+ and EPEL-7
(recently approved, so in testing for now)

It provides the interfaces for

- PSR-3  php-PsrLog
- PSR-6  php-psr-cache
- PSR-7  php-psr-http-message
- PSR-11 php-psr-container
- PSR-13 php-psr-link
- PSR-15
- PSR-16 php-psr-simple-cache

As PSR-15 is a recently approved PSR, php-psr-http-server-handler and
php-psr-http-server-middleware doesn't exist yet in the repository.

The first goal of this extension was to expose the standard interfaces
to be used in other extensions (for now only used by opencensus)

But this also mean that, when installed, the pure PHP library won't be
used (autoloader never raised as all interfaces already defined)

I already run some tests (test suite of library requiring some PSR) and
everything seems ok.

So, if you have some packages using some php-psr*, can you please
install php-pecl-psr, to check if everything is ok

If everything is OK, I will probably add a weak dependency to have this
package pulled (but optional) by any php-psr*

Cheers,
Remi