PHPUnit 6 available in Fedora 26+

Hi,

PHPUnit version 6.0.8 just hit Fedora 26/rawhide repository today,
thanks to Shawn for the reviews.

This package can be installed beside PHPUnit 5, and doesn't provide
"phpunit" or php-composer(phpunit/phpunit), as this is a major update
which is not compatible with previous version.

If you have a library which is compatible with phpunit 5 and 6, here is
a proposal (I started to use it in my packages)

    %if 0%{?fedora} >= 26
    %global phpunit %{_bindir}/phpunit6
    %else
    %global phpunit %{_bindir}/phpunit
    %endif
    BuildRequires:  %{phpunit}

And in %check

    %{phpunit} --no-coverage --verbose

Alternative method when you want to run more tests,
during local build, taking benefit of SCL

    ret=0
    for cmd in "php %{phpunit}"     \
        "php56 %{_bindir}/phpunit"  \
        "php70 %{_bindir}/phpunit"  \