When PHP QA meets Fedora QA (Koschei)

Hi,

I'm used to build PHP Release Candidate or stable version in rawhide, as
part of the PHP Project QA, usually shortly before their announcement.

So, as 7.1.2RC1 was tagged on Tuesday, I built it in Rawhide.

Koschei does its work, and allow us to discover some breakages (FTBFS
for Zend Framework, Atoum, Nette, Horde...)

So, we discover 2 regressions:

- in dom extension (also in upcoming 7.0.16)

- in the engine, in method prototype check

Thanks to Fedora QA, we were able to quickly fix these regressions
upstream (RM have reverted the bad change).

New version 7.1.2RC1 have been rebuild today in rawhide and everything
seems ok again.

This version will be officially announced as available soon today.

Just to enlight the great and useful collaboration between the 2 projects.

(this is not the 1st time this happen, but I'd like, for once, to give
it a bit more visibility)

Remi.

P.S. sorry to all php package maintainers in fedora for the Koschei
noise / spam.