Re: Want to help me package Ampache?

On Mon, 2017-01-16 at 15:59 +0100, Remi Collet wrote:
> Be aware of name issue for gettext/gettext
>
> We already have
>
> - php-gettext: the gettext.so extension, provided by php-common
>
> - php-php-gettext: another pure PHP implemtation
>

> So you probabvly have to use the full composer name: php-gettext-
> gettext

Hahaha, I just finished submitting a package for this and I hit it, and
then I came here and read this e-mail. I did end up naming it php-
gettext-gettext (which is confusing, but OK) and I did use the php-
composer(gettext/gettext) provides.

> About: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1413339 (php-evenement)
>
> Please consider fedora/autoloder instead of symfony/class-loader
> (we are trying to drop as much as possible dep to SF, to simplify
> dual-version, coming soon, aka: v2 and v3)

I also just learned about the fedora autoloader utility, so I'll see if
I can rework evenement to use it. Thanks for the tip!