Fedora autoloader

Hi,

For now, most packages in Fedora provide an autoloader, generated by
"phpab" or using symfony or Zend autoloader.

Despite this work correctly, this can have some small issues

- various registered autoloaders (each phpab generated one call to
spl_autoload_register), ok, symfony one is shared when possible

- we have no warranty framework upstream will keep this autoloader
(talking with some upstream dev, they were thinking to remove it, as no
more used with composer, btw, they now know we use / rely on it)

- possible conflict if 2 versions of a framework are installed
  (e.g. symfony 2 and symfony 3)

- upstream change can be critical for us
  (ex: when Symfony remove the "UniversalAutoloader")

- complex autoloader code

So We (with Shawn) start to create a separate project "fedora/autoloader":

  https://github.com/php-fedora/autoloader

Which is now packaged as php-fedora-autoloader.

I've recently updated the "packaging tips" page, with some examples:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/PHP/PackagingTips#Implementation

Some important packages are already adapted to use it

- composer and its dependencies (F25+)
- phpcompatinfo and its dep. (rawhide)
- PHPUnit and some of its dep. (rawhide)
- php-sabre-* (rawhide)

As PHPUnit already use it, we can think it is heavily tested (Koschei),
so everything seems in good shape (minor discovered issues have been
fixed on 0.2.1)

Version 0.2.1 should hit stable repo (F23+, EPEL-6+) very soon.

I plan to continue to switch my packages during their update.

Please, read the doc page and test the packages.
Feedback very welcome.

Remi.