Re: About ZendFramework

Sounds like a good plan to me!

I will do your currently-open review requests soon.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 4:13 AM, Remi Collet <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy,

If think the "Zend Framework" as a full package doesn't really make
sense anymore.

Last version is 2.5.3, but no more change happen, and upstream "seems"
to prefer a component only distribution (I will try to get more
information and confirmation when I will meet some Zend people).

zf 2.5.3 requires all components version ^2.5 (which exclude all new
components version 3.x)

The plan seems to me

- retire zend-version from rawhide (this package doesn't make sense
anymore, provides its version, not the framework one)

- retire php-zendframework (the meta package)

- update components in rawhide

- only update minor versions in stable (F24 only)

Any thoughts / ideas ?

Remi

P.S. recent zend-view 2.6.7 now BuildRequires zend-router 3.0.1.
So component versions are is not relevant of their compatibility.