PHPUnit 5.3

*** MockObjects 3.1.2 was released a few days ago

This new raise detect badly written test suites which try to mock things
which cannot be mock.

So during test suite it raise message like:

1) Monolog\Handler\MailHandlerTest::testHandleBatch
Trying to configure method "write" which cannot be configured because it
does not exist, has not been specified, is final, or is static

2)
Monolog\Handler\RavenHandlerTest::testHandleBatchDoNothingIfRecordsAreBelowLevel
Trying to configure method "handle" which cannot be configured because
it does not exist, has not been specified, is final, or is static

With PHPUnit 5.2, this is an error, and test suite fails. So I don't
plan  to update this without PHPUnit 5.3.

With PHPUnit 5.3, this is only a warning (which need to be fixed
upstream, some projects have already be hit by this and start to fix it)

*** PHPUnit 5.3 is released

https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/wiki/Release-Announcement-for-PHPUnit-5.3.0
  (not ready)

As often, new dependency:

1320532: php-sebastian-object-enumerator
Traverses array and object to enumerate all referenced objects

So I plan to import both when possible in Fedora 24+

In the meantime will be in my repository, and I will use those new
versions for my local build.

Regards,
Remi.