ownCloud in Fedora

Howdy,

Adam told me you could be interested in maintaining owncloud package in
Fedora.

This is a huge / important package.

Perhaps we should try to work together to make this easier and possible.

I propose to discuss this on the PHP/SIG mailing list (can you please
subscribe, if not already done, this is a low traffic ML).

Remi.

FYI, I have already work on some dependencies:

1259172: php-icewind-smb
  php wrapper for smbclient and libsmbclient-php
1258955: php-icewind-streams
  A set of generic stream wrappers
1258899: php-jeremeamia-superclosure
  Serialize Closure objects, including their context and binding