PHPUnit 4.5 + New dependencies

Hi,

Important change, in this version: unit test can now use prophecy
instead of standard mock objects.

I have start working on phpsspec (another test framework for prophecy),
but this will require another set of dependencies. And I don't know yet
if this worth the work, as perhaps PHPUnit will become the "single"
command for all test suite (and we don't have any test suite which use
prophecy/phpspec for now, except prophecy itself).

http://blog.famillecollet.com/post/2015/02/14/PHPUnit-4.5-en

Everything is ready, except new dependencies need reviews

1188530: php-phpdocumentor-reflection-docblock - DocBlock parser
1192493: php-phpspec-prophecy - Highly opinionated mocking framework for PHP

Sorry to bother you again...

According to upstream, PHPUnit 5 will require PHP 5.6 so won't be
maintainable in EPEL, and PHPUnit 6 will require PHP 7.0 (a bit fast for
me... but... wel...)

Remi.