PHPUnit + colors

Lot of upstream projects enable "colors" in their phpunit configuration
file to produce "nice" output.

But this have to be disable in mock/koji else output is really awful.

PHPUnit 4.4-dev (upstream) have a new check, which only allow to enable
"colors" when output is a real tty.

PHPUnit 4.3 in Fedora (currently in testing) have this backported.

So no more need to hack upstream configuration files to disable the
colored output.

So take benefit of nice colored output with rpmbuild, and simple output
during mock.koji build.

I hope this will save some of our time ;)

Remi.

P.S. of course, this is only F21+ and EPEL-7, but I really think I will
have to update PHPUnit in F20 / EPEL-6... as we probably can't stay with
3.7 for years...