PHPUnit future

Hi,

See :
https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/wiki/Release-Announcement-for-PHPUnit-4.0.0

This means that the PEAR channel is going to be deprecated.

So I(m going to start to move the dependencies from pear channel to
github sources.

Already done for php-phpunit-Version
https://github.com/remicollet/remirepo/commit/44d4e911d5abf05dbee29e65b70d58c746d7dfd4

I have run some tests, phploc and phpcpd still work with this new
package layout.

Probably we need some Guildelines to facilitate such migration.

My idea is:

- pear package MUST (names from package.xml)
  Provides: php-pear(foo) = %{version}
  Requires: php-pear(bar) >= x.y

- composer packages MUST (names from composer.json)
  Provides: php-composer(foo) = %{version}
  Provides: php-composer(foo) >= %x.z

- composer packages SHOULD temporary provides
  Provides: php-pear(foo) = %{version}

- composer packages MUST not
  Requires: php-pear(bar) >= x.y

This allow us to track (using repoquery) pear dependencies, and this
temporary provides could be dropped when no more required.

Of course this have to happen mostly in rawhide.

Feedback ?

Remi.

P.S. as PHPUnit 3.7 is a LTS version, I plan to keep it for some time in
Fedora <= 20 and EPEL <= 6.