APC only for user data cache

I have updated APC in f19, rawhide to 3.1.15dev

This version include a temporary directive to enable opcode cache.
(off by default / in provided config).

This will allow to use it only to cache user data (apc_store, apc_fetch,
...)

So we can now use it with another opcode cache (such as the
php-pecl-zendoptimizerplus, under review)

In next version, we should be able to totally disable opcode cache in
APC at build time (which will be really safer)

So packages which currently need APC for user data cache, could requires
it without fear for bad side effects of the opcode cache.

Regards,
Remi.