Content of /usr/share/pear

Hi.

This folder is in the default php include_path.

We have already remove "doc" from this folder a few versions ago.

I think there still some stuff which need to be moved.

I have open a pull request on pear-core to be able to select path of all
configurable folders with installer.
	https://github.com/pear/pear-core/pull/7

I would like to move (fedora 18)

* test_dir from /ussr/share/pear/test to /usr/share/tests/pear

* xmldir from /usr/share/pear/.pkgxml to /var/lib/pear/pkgxml

In the future (so not fedora 18) :

Will have to investigated if also moving data_dir may break existing
packages.

Big work will be to move .channels, .depdb, .depdblock, .filemap, .lock,
.registry as this will probably requires lot of code hacking in pear,
but also a solution for update.

Of course this change will require a mass rebuild of all pear packages
(at least, those installing test units)

Feedback ?

Regards,
Remi.