Work on PHP 5.4.0

Hi,

PHP 5.4.0 is on the road...

RC1 is released.

I have started to work on packaging this new major version,

Probably a good feature for Fedora 17
(if we can have a good/complete working PHP stack)

You can follow my work on
http://blog.famillecollet.com/post/2011/11/13/PHP-5.4-in-preparation

For now, most extension don't even build...
I will try to build as much as possible, fix build, submit patch, ...

Of course, help is welcome, if you maintain any pecl extension.

Web applications could also require some test/work/fix.
for ex, first patch submitted to phpMyAdmin
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3437354&group_id=23067&atid=377408

Remi.