Re: Dependencies on php vs php-common

Tim Jackson a écrit :
> Looking at a random selection of packages I have on a machine, there are
> quite a few things that depend on the "php" package. For example on an FC6
> system:
>
> # rpm -q --whatrequires php
> php-pear-1.4.9-4

It probably should only requires php-cli

> php-pear-DB-1.7.6-7.fc6
> php-pear-PHPUnit-1.3.2-1.fc6

Requires PHP is not required as php-pear already required.

But this requires are only to check  minimal version as mentioned
upstream. Requires php-common should be enough even for EPEL 5 (I love
as many other use the same spec file for all branches)

EPEL 4 is another problem...

Remi