Invitation to the FOSCo brainstorm meeting 2016-07-18 13:00 UTC

Hi everybody,

for quite some time now, Fedora has been discussing the idea of FOSCo,
the Fedora Outreach Steering Committee, a body to coordinate all our
outreach efforts. Now it's time to make it happen!

On behalf of FAmSCo and the Fedora Council, I'd like to invite all of
you to an all-hands
    FOSCo brainstorm meeting on
    Monday, August 18th at 13:00 UTC
    in #fedora-council on freenode

So far, the following participants have confirmed attendance:
* Ambassadors: cwickert, giannisk, gnokii, mailga, potty, tuanta
* Council: mattdm
* Design team: gnokii
* Marketing: jflory7
* CommOps: jflory7
* Websites: mailga
* Docs: zoglesby
* g11n: noriko

The fact that we already have a good team of volunteers should not
stop you from attending, in fact, we would like to hear more voices
from all stakeholders. The more, the better!

To get an idea what FAmSCo has been working on so far, please have a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSCo and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSCo_status

None of this is set in stone yet, and we feel we need your input
before we go any further. We are looking forward to your input and to
meet you next Monday!

Best regards,
Christoph