[Magazine] "Fedora looks back and ahead on Women in Computing" pending approval

Hello all,

I just finished drafting the companion "pointer" article for the Fedora
Magazine to last week's "Women in Computing and Fedora" article on the
Community Blog.

The article has been finished and just needs a featured image to be
complete. A review for content, as always, is appreciated and welcome.
You can find the article preview at the following link (remember you
have to be signed into the Magazine to view the preview):

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=11670

I think pushing out this article in the upcoming week would be best.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory