Re: Enforcing the code of conduct

Hi,

On 07/15/2015 09:16 AM, Amit Shah wrote:
I was wondering if we have any mechanisms in place where we can blacklist someone if indeed there was a violation.

I'm thinking of a Fedora project specific blacklist as well as a shared blacklist for major conferences worldwide.

I've not ever heard of a conference doing this. The standard approach right now is to eject the offender from the conference they misbehaved at (without refund, which doesn't really apply to Flock or FUDcons.) Eg see http://confcodeofconduct.com/

~m