Re: FAMSCo moves forward. Recent progress report.

Clearly I messed up the email subject... pls ignore this thread :-)

On 25 March 2015 at 22:48, Cesar Pinto <cesar.a.pinto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All.

In light of recent discussions from what this group is meant to be or address. I am happy to report that we held a meeting recently (with declause as chair) and we had a good dialogue.

As the discussions continue on this list on topics related to FAMSCo´s remit, membership and scope of activities, we have agreement that the first initiative we should tackle is one of measurement and goal setting.

As such, FOSCo´s Executive Dashboard initiative has been initiated on the marketing list. (But with a remit to be cross-functional in nature)

With enthusiastic support from FranciscoD and Mailga we are off to a good start to begin designing and implementing, more details to follow.

The task at hand is to define the metrics. The team has made some assumptions below, but we could really use your input here.

What are the top level metrics we should be measuring to track success?

Finally, here is a summary of the areas where it seems to be consensus on the following wiki page

Feel free to edit the page with your suggestions or ideas as you see fit. From the discussions so far, I think it is fair to say that FOSCo is in a state of flux so it will be what those involved make of it, so a great time to get active and help us build.

Look forward to your comments.

Cheers

Cesar

--