Get the developers back on Fedora!

Hi All,

I was doing some comparison of Linux distro usage and I found below, though the comparison is for websites, it might not be very surprising to see the same trend across technologies other than websites.

http://w3techs.com/technologies/comparison/os-fedora,os-ubuntu,os-debian

There is huge difference in terms of % usage between Fedora and Debian.

If we remove the free/non-free software availability and Gnome 3 argument, is there anything that they are doing more as a community that we lack? which in-turn leading developers to choose Debian/Ubuntu as their default working environment? While we are looking at coming up with goals for Fedora, it might be a good revisit to focus on getting the developers back on Fedora as their default developing environment. Just a thought.

Regards,
Sudhir