Re: Fedora goals and objectives

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 02:23:33PM -0500, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I think a good way to get some attention to the Outreach Program,
> would be to maybe get a magazine article written just touching on the
> program. We get about 4k views a day and 80K as our highest. I am not
> that familar with the program, just on the mailing list as part of
> marketing.

Well, there isn't one yet. The idea is that we'll create one, though,
to help marketing, ambassadors, docs, and other outreach focused
efforts coordinate and communicate, just as FESCo helps coordinate the
engineering side. The rough idea is that it will grow out of FAmSCo,
the Ambassadors Steering Committee, since that's that's well
established but evolving, as many of the individual decisions there
have been delegated down to the regional committees on the one hand, or
are going up to the Council on the other.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>