Fedora goals and objectives

Hi All,

First, I'm mostly sending this because it's the only Fedora mailing
list that I have literally no traffic on.  I subscribed 2 months ago
and there hasn't been a single email?

Secondly, I wanted to make sure people were aware that the Fedora
Council is going to start working on the goals and objectives we'd
like to see Fedora pursing over the next 12-18 months.  If you aren't
already aware, we do this on the council-discuss list and via the
Fedora Council trac instance.  Please follow along and join in!

josh