ocaml-batteries in Fedora?

Any chance to get ocaml-batteries added to Fedora?

I'm looking at using it in a one off project, so I'm not really a good candidate for a maintainer.

I've whipped up a workable spec file for building the current version of batteries in mock against F18 (attached).

Is there a chance someone is willing to add this to their package maintenance list?

Pat
Name:		ocaml-batteries
Version:	2.0
Release:	1%{?dist}
Summary:	Batteries included is a community-driven effort to standardize on an uniform, documented, and comprehensive OCaml development platform.

Group:		Development/Libraries
License:	LGPL
URL:		http://batteries.forge.ocamlcore.org/
Source0:	batteries-%{version}.tar.gz
BuildRoot:	%(mktemp -ud %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-XXXXXX)

# for the build
BuildRequires:	make ocaml ocaml-findlib ocaml-findlib-devel ocaml-pcre ocaml-pcre-devel ocaml-camomile ocaml-camlidl ocaml-bisect ocaml-bisect-devel ocaml-ounit ocaml-ounit-devel ocaml-ocamldoc

# for benchmark tests, ocaml-benchmark not in fedora
#BuildRequires: ocaml-benchmark ocaml-benchmark-devel

Requires:	ocaml ocaml-camlp4 ocaml-camomile ocaml-findlib ocaml-ounit

%description
Batteries included is a community-driven effort to standardize on an uniform, documented, and comprehensive OCaml development platform.

Batteries included serves the following purposes:

 * define a standard set of libraries which may be expected on every
   compliant installation of OCaml
 * organize these libraries into a hierarchy of modules, with one
   source of documentation
 * define a standard set of language extensions which may be expected
   on every compliant installation of OCaml
 * provide a consistent API for otherwise independent libraries.

%prep
%setup -q -n batteries-%{version}

%build

make

make doc

#make test

%install
rm -rf %{buildroot}

# doesn't take DESTDIR :(
mkdir -p %{buildroot}/%{_libdir}/ocaml/
mkdir -p %{buildroot}/%{_docdir}/

make install

make install-doc

mv %{_libdir}/ocaml/batteries/ %{buildroot}/%{_libdir}/ocaml/

mv %{_docdir}/ocaml-batteries/ %{buildroot}/%{_docdir}/ocaml-batteries-%{version}/

%clean
rm -rf %{buildroot}

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%doc %{_docdir}/ocaml-batteries-%{version}/
%{_libdir}/ocaml/batteries/

%changelog