Retire ocaml-sexplib?

I was just looking at the sexplib build failure in the F18 mass rebuild.
It seems that Toploop stuff has changed, and sexplib no longer builds
(I'm guessing due to OCaml 4.00 upgrade).

In process, I looked to see if there was a new upstream version that
might fix it, and according to the Forge project page[1], it looks like
sexplib has been discontinued as a standalone project and folded into
Core. So, for future use of sexplib, it seems that Core will need to be
packaged.

Nothing in F17 or rawhide depends on either ocaml-sexplib or
ocaml-sexplib-devel. Therefore, it seems to me that a reasonable
solution would be to retire ocaml-sexplib If it is needed again at some
point, ocaml-core can be packaged.

If we had ocaml-core in Fedora already, we could just have it obsolete
ocaml-sexplib, but core is not currently packaged and I don't
particularly have time or motivation to do so myself.

I do not know if the same applies to type-conv, although bin-prot also
seems to be absorbed into Core.

- Michael