Re: Can you help bootstrap Ocaml on ARM?

[Let's discuss on the list]

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 07:36:19AM +0530, Ajay Ramaswamy wrote:
> Since you are the maintaner of ocaml can you bootstrap a build of
> ocaml on the arm-koji and put it in a scratch repo over at
> repos.fedorapeople.org since otherwise there will be no ocaml in
> fedora-arm till f-15

OK, I do indeed have a Sheevaplug so I could do this, if I understood
a little bit more how to do it.

AIUI the bootstrap of OCaml uses the bytecode binaries that come in
the OCaml package.  These are not native so should just run anywhere.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v