Re: yum install ocaml-lacaml

Hi,

Thanks. One more naive difficulty :

I could do  #use "topfind"
but #require "lacaml" wasnt successful. It says no such packgae found
though I have lacaml installed in the same /usr/lib64/ocaml directory.
I have also added required variables to PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
It does not show lacaml after "#list" too. I reinstalled lacaml but
same thing again. What can be the reason?

Regardsm
Onkar