Re: Hello

Okay. Thanks so much!!!
how do I get approved as a member of the Fedora Magazine Contributor
Group? I have applied in the Fedora Account System. Thanks!!!

Since Fedora Magazine work is really a subset of marketing work, the
discussions for Fedora Magazine take place on the marketing list.

You can join here:

I think the magazine contributor group is defunct, so you'd want the
marketing FAS group. Note that people are only approved after showing
contributions. Membership in a FAS group is not required to contribute,
though - so please don't let that stop you. Thanks!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/