Re: Getting FWN Rolling Again

Yup... and partly why I've been a little more slack than I meant to be. Corralling this many people is hard! And since not everybody is on every list, copying them all won't work that well either. So... I've got marketing, news, docs, and logistics (Insight) copied here. How about if everyone who is personally interested just email me off list by Thursday, and I'll try to get us all into one IRC or discussion about what to do. Does that work?