Status FWN Issue 296

Dear editors/logistics/fellow:

Its been while we do not rock the NEWS STREAM. The News Team is the supporting stream of Fedora to continue the excellency.

I have seen lots of Publishing, Blogging, News stream, and writing guide, but in Fedora-its unique besides standards. Because, not only for the opportunity to step forward to contribute but also for the tie-up relation among fedora community members, friendship, and team work.

Fedora Weekly News needs some love and care to enhance to contents. I request all the fellow editors, logistics, and new bees to join and rejoin the team to breakdown the tides of the vast information stream of Fedora to spread the news to all the doors as prescribed.

I have reset the beat and hear from all the beat writers to participate with their incredible scripts art or manual edit.

Waiting ...........

-Rashadul