From: Zoltan Hoppar [mailto:hopparz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:52 AM
To: Pascal Calarco
Subject: Magazine

Hi,

Sorry if I disturb you with my mail, but I would like to contribute to the FWN if there is a free place for me. I think feel I could reformat to an FWN (or Fedora magazine) Magazine. I have an great free template in Scribus, and if you allow me - I try to make an sample, and send it back to you and to hear your opinion.

Thanks,

Zoltan
--
PGP:  06853DF7