RE: FWN 288: status

The Planet beat is in.

Joel Braun

From: pvcalarco@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FWN 288: status
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 20:24:08 +0000

Hi folks –

I have reset the beat column and am starting to work on my beats for an FWN this week.  Fedora 16 is released today, so I think it is particularly important that we produce an issue this week.

Who is with me?  Please respond if you can plan to produce a beat between now and Thursday or so.  Thanks, team!

-          Pascal