Change in Translation Beat (Re: FWN #283 status)

On বুধবার 03 আগস্ট 2011 12:55 পূর্বাহ্ণ, Adam Williamson wrote:
> hey, everyone. Looks like we missed last week as no-one got a beat in but
> me. Are people planning to have beats ready for this week? Thanks!

Hello,
Looks like I may have to give up Beat writing for sometime as things at the day
job got a bit more exciting. I am planning to put out a request to the Trans
list to see if someone else would like to take it up. I'll be around to help
them settle in and hopefully I can be back sometime later after this
"sabbatical" because this is one of the best things in Fedora that I have done.

Thanks.
Runa

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab