Re: FWN #283 status

Wonderful, thanks Rashadul and so nice to hear from you!

  Very best,

  - pascal

On 2011-08-03 1:58 PM, Rashadul Islam wrote:
Thanks Pascal to cover the announcement beat.. I am in from next week. Was busy since last couple week to complete the tasks.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:33 AM, Pascal V. Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi FWN Team --

I've updated the beats page for this week, and completed the security
advisories beat.  There are no 'In the News' posts since our last issue,
so that's not happening this week.  I'll also work on the announcements
beat, covering the last two weeks, and mark that as complete when done.

  - pascal